Love has always been the most important business of life.
--- Anonymous

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Family Home Evening Game

Mondays are Family Home Evening.  Last night, C.E. took over the lesson for D.H.  She had us playing a game that was so funny. 

The way you play:  Give each member of the family a piece of paper and a pen and tell each one to write a sentence, and pass the paper.  The second person has to draw what was written, and then fold it over.  The third person has to write what was depicted in the drawing, etc.  The results are great. 


A.J. wrote:  I was happy because I got valentines.  Then I drew the lovely pink boy below.  Then D.H. wrote: I love to get valentines in the mail.  It makes me glow from the inside out.  Then C.E. drew the purple girl getting valentines.  Then A.J. wrote: I saw a French lady getting valentines.  Then I drew a lady next to the Eiffel tower, the French flag and a basket of baguettes, getting valentines.  And D.H. thought my Eiffel tower was a rocket ship, so he wrote:  My what a beautiful day on the moon.  Look, I found a valentine.
 We all laughed hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Blog