Love has always been the most important business of life.
--- Anonymous

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Weekend

It was unseasonably warm on Sunday, so C.E. and the baby and I took a nice, long walk to the swing by the canal.  Here are some pictures.





What a beautiful, happy afternoon.  C.E. tells me I take too many pictures, and that I should just enjoy the present and not prepare so much for the future.  (She's heard me saying that when I'm old and they don't have time to call me, I'll look at all the photos and bask in the days when they were young.) 

 But I disagree.  Photos are sacred to me now.  I love capturing these beautiful moments of our lives and I hope to live on them for a long, long time!  Life is beautiful.  Despite the chaos and the worries that swirl around our ankles!


Also, on Saturday night, D.H. took me on a Valentine's Date to the theater.  We saw "A Night of Broadway" and the funniest part was that the baby enjoyed it so much.  He did his inhaling gasps of delight over and over, kicked his legs, waved his arms, stared and stared.  His favorites were "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," "The Music of the Night" and "Welcome to the 60's."  The theater has a wonderful, glassed-off cry-room in the back, which we ended up in --not that he was crying, but that he was making such loud, happy commentary about the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Blog