Love has always been the most important business of life.
--- Anonymous

Monday, August 22, 2011

Capturing the Moment

Right now, Baby H. is playing with AJ's old shoelace.  AJ is playing with Baby H's old elephant rattle.  It's like, one kids' trash is another kids' treasure.

The oven's beeping.  The lasagne is done.  Meatless, whole wheat, homemade tomato sauce lasagne.

"Svenska, Please," I say, when AJ tells Baby H no in English.  The baby was sucking on the old dirty shoelace.  Now he's got the elephant rattle.

AJ can't go play with a friend until he's done his chores and he's being slow to do them, so I guess I get his company today all day.  Fine with me.  I love that little kid.  I just got him and CE back from their father's house yesterday.

School starts this week.  I will really, really miss them then.  I wish school was about 4 hours long, not 6 or 7.  I bet with a little efficiency, we could pull that off.  Mothers miss their kids. 

I would homeschool if I were more organized.  But how do you get laundry, cooking, shopping, dishes, baby tending, schooling, grading, and a million other things done simultaneously?  I do not know. I find it hard to even get my shower some days.

CE is home from babysitting the neighbors.  She is wearing a pink shirt, a pink flowered hair thing, black shorts, and a tan.  High school starts this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Blog