Love has always been the most important business of life.
--- Anonymous

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

155 Classic FREEBIES ON KINDLE

I got a kindle for my birthday.  I love it.  But it was after I'd bought a book for $3 which was available for free that I realized a LOT of books are on sale (even for 99 cents) that are also available for free.  If you go to the kindle store and type in a key word, like "oliver twist kindle edition free" it might or might not work, but that's how I got to a list hundreds of books long that was 80% total trash (romance novels, vampire books, x rated books) but which also hid among the rubble, dozens and dozens of wonderful books by Shakespeare, Cather, Dickens, London, Austen, Shelley, Dickinson, Chekov, Ibsen, Potter, Whitman, Parley P. Pratt, Twain, Fairy Tales, Scriptures, etc. etc. etc.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Blog