Love has always been the most important business of life.
--- Anonymous

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I feel sad that Whitney Houston passed away

I usually avoid Hollywood news. I usually don't care. And I rarely respect what goes on there. But it's different with Whitney Houston.  She actually deserved the title of star, or celebrity, or famous person. Her voice was a gift from God. Who else could sing so that people's hearts soared with the sounds she made?  Who else had as much power, as much sweetness, as much dignity and beauty as Whitney Houston?  Possibly Celine Dion, but no one else I can think of.

 

So I watched her soul-bursting rendition of the Star Spangled Banner yesterday on Youtube four times, and showed my family.

I hope God sends along more people with such phenomenal talent as Whitney Houston.

http://www.youtu.be/wupsPg5H6aE   (Click on this link for the video of her song)

It is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Blog