Love has always been the most important business of life.
--- Anonymous

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Update on me

Hello. I got laid off from my paid blogging job, sadly, because I needed the money.  I only worked for them for three months. But now I have another reason that I never write here anymore!  I am translating a 538 page book from English into Swedish, something I have never attempted to do. It's going to take me about a year, I think. I do about one page per day, and some days, two pages. But it's a beautiful book and even though I know that I can receive royalties for sales of the book someday, I know very few Swedes will actually buy this book, since it's mostly a Latter-day Saint public that would read it, and not many Swedes are LDS! But I've learned so much from this great book that I actually contacted the author and the publisher and asked them if I could do this. I got a contract and it's on its way. Slowly but surely!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Blog