Love has always been the most important business of life.
--- Anonymous

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Baptism Day

A Double Cousins' Baptism
What a great day today was.  A.J. and his cousin got baptized today.  There were a lot of people there.  It was a peaceful, happy day.  Here are our photos.

Joining the church is a very happy occasion.
Here are my brother and my neice on their way to the baptism.
C.E. and two of her cousins, going a little crazy in the kitchen afterwards.
A.R., me, D.H., Baby H., A.J., and his other half-brother, M.A.
The baby and me.
A.J. with his father and other brother, M.A.
The dinner afterwards.

What a wonderful little eight year old.
These cousins are so lucky to grow up close to each other.
Ready to be baptized.
Smiles

My small, cool dude.
The baby.
Here, he was getting tired and hungry.
Little gripper.
Happy baptism day, A.J.
Stepcousins.

Yummy food.
My former father in law and my current husband met today for the first time.
Here's my husband's brother, his wife, and his tall, tall sons.
Hejda.


And, the handsome husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Blog