Love has always been the most important business of life.
--- Anonymous

Friday, March 25, 2011

Genealogy Jewelry



I had this genealogy jewelry made for my mother's 69th and her sister's 70th birthdays.  I think it's such a great idea that I wanted to share it.  The woman who makes these lives in Spanish Fork, and does stained glass, too, and even worked on the temple stained glass projects. She uses beveled glass for both the front and back, and as you can see, the charm has two photos, reversible.  It cost me $35 for this size, (smaller ones for $25).  The boutique lady said to feel free to advertise for her, so if anyone wants these, call or email her with your order at kjking101@yahoo.com or (435) 671-6589
I would sell these or make these if I knew how, had time, was a businesswoman, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Blog