Love has always been the most important business of life.
--- Anonymous

Saturday, March 05, 2011

More Baptism Day Photos

Here's A.R. with my dear husband's sister and neice at the post-baptism dinner.  It was really fun.  There were more than fifty people there, friends and family of A.J. and his sweet cousin. 
Here's my adorable thirteen year old nephew with the sweet three year old half-brother of my kids (my exhusband's son).  I think it's pretty great that the past is put in the past, all bad feelings are forgiven, and we can have a great baptism and baptism party, with all the exes and in-laws and outlaws and everybody just has fun.
My brother and my stepson.  A.R. just got accepted to BYU.  We are all super proud of him. 
My husband and his son share each other's sense of humor.

Right before the food arrived, these guys were starving and it shows on their faces!

A.J. was baptized by his father, and during the confirmation, he was surrounded with the love of his father, his stepfather, his uncle, and his grandfather.
You can tell that they are having fun.
What kind of inside joke was happening here, I wonder.


Here they are!  The two newest members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.


D.H.'s mom
One of my very best friends on earth, and me.
Double 8 year olds.





More grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Blog