Love has always been the most important business of life.
--- Anonymous

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Astrid Lindgren


I found this site today, with wonderful quotes from the best children's book writer I know:  Astrid Lindgren.  My favorite quote is -
"A childhood without books – that would be no childhood. That would be like being shut out from the enchanted place where you can go and find the rarest kind of joy."
http://www.astridlindgren.se/en/more-facts/quotes

Speaking of which, a quiet miracle happened on Sunday night.  I thought of a story.  A book.  I told it to C.E.  and she liked it.  I told it to D.H. and he liked it.  I even told it to A.J., and he liked it, too.

So now I am writing it. 

Oh, and the baby has now figured out how to move --but only in reverse, and not how to crawl forward.  He is so funny, cute, lovably delightful and delightable.  I just can't say enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Blog