Love has always been the most important business of life.
--- Anonymous

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Primary Kids' Reading Blog: Picture the Scriptures

I realized that A.J. needs more than words or the occasional stick-figures and arrows and circles and lines I scribble for him as I try to explain what the scripture stories are talking about. 

Also, at church, for our Primary kids, we have been doing a Book of Mormon reading program with a treasure map and a monthly reading schedule.

So, for A.J. and for the church kids, today, I made a blog.  It has the full words (not simplified) from the scriptures, and it has photos-- wonderful, lively, colorful, modern photos-- of people and places and sheep and mountains and things that can illustrate the words of the stories.

I am so proud of it.

The link is:  http://www.picturethescriptures.blogspot.com/

I'm going to add to it each month, so A.J. and anyone else who wants to can read their scriptures online, with the pictures to help them keep track of who's who and what's what.

Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. That's really nice. There is a free PSHE KS2 course were kids learn how to be good and more educated. Thought I'd share!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Blog