Love has always been the most important business of life.
--- Anonymous

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Scandinavian Festival in Ephraim, Utah

http://scandinavianheritagefestival.com/participate.aspx  

This is a link to the Scandinavian Festival that will be held again this year in Ephraim, Utah, in May.  I've meant to go to it for many years, and always missed it.  This year, I really want to go.

I hope it's authentic, and not just a normal American fair labeled "Scandinavian Festival" as it is for the "Swiss Days" in Midway.  (Okay, they do have sauerkraut and Alpenhorns and a yodeler at Swiss Days, but the real Swiss culture is a micro-drop in the mega-bucket compared to the amount of American food and crafts and entertainment and music there.)  Still, I like fairs and I especially would love to see this Scandinavian one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Blog